A History of Care
Established in 1870, Montevue Assisted Living is a licensed assisted living facility located in Frederick County, Maryland. Our new facility offers private rooms for 75 residents. Montevue has a long history of providing excellent care to the senior citizens it serves. We serve residents who can privately pay for care who are in need of assistance with activities of daily living.
Montevue Assisted Living offers:
- 75 private, furnished efficiency apartments and guest rooms
- Large comfortable living rooms with fireplaces
- Kitchenettes and private bathrooms
- Resident dining room
- Separate private dining room for family gatherings
- A formal library
- Spacious recreation center with computer lab
- Two enclosed courtyards and much more!
Our mission is to pursue the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of the health and well being of our residents. We strive to enhance life satisfaction and to preserve self-determination for each resident as we provide a comprehensive plan of care encompassing the physical, emotional, cognitive, social, spiritual, and cultural needs of each person in our care.
A Montevue tradition that started decades ago, and one we continue to pride ourselves on today, is our standard of excellent care from talented, professional and compassionate staff.
We value ALL members of our multidisciplinary treatment and personal care team. These staff members include (but are not limited to):
- Facility Administrator
- In-house Physician
- In-house Psychiatrist and Psychologist
- In-house Podiatrist
- Nursing Supervisor
- Delegating Nurses
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Geriatric Nursing Assistants
- Medication Technicians
- Activities Coordinator
- Social Worker
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Professional housekeeping, laundry and culinary staff
- Experienced In-house Maintenance Team
Montevue Assisted Living does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, marital status, sex, religion, age, and/or disability in employment or the provision of services.